The MAQ20 Data Acquisition System encompasses more than 30 years of design excellence in the process control industry. It is a family of high performance, DIN rail mounted, programmable, multi-channel, industrially rugged signal conditioning I/O and communications modules.
Instrument Class Performance
- ±0.035% Accuracy, ±0.01% on some modules
- Industry leading ±0.3°C thermocouple, CJC Accuracy over full operating temperature range
- Ultra low Zero and Span Tempco
- Over-range on one channel does not affect other channels
- 1500Vrms Channel-to-Bus Isolation
- 240Vrms Continuous Field I/O Protection
- ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 Transient Protection
- Ventilated Communications and I/O Modules
- Industrial Operating Temperature of -40°C to +85°C
- Wide Range 7-34VDC Power CE Compliant, UL/CUL Listing and ATEX Compliance pending
Industry Leading Functionality
- The system is a Modbus Server and can be operated remotely with no local PC
- Up to 4GB of logged data can be transferred via FTP during real-time acquisition
- Up to 24 I/O modules, or 384 channels, per system, per 19” rack width
- Per-channel configurable for range, alarms, and other functions
- Backbone mounts within DIN rail and distributes power and communications
- System firmware automatically registers the installation and removal of I/O modules
- I/O modules can be mounted remotely from the Communications Module
- Equal load sharing power supply modules allow for system expansion
- Hot Swappable I/O modules with Field-side pluggable terminal blocks on most models
- Sophisticated package enables high density mounting in 3U increments
- DIN Rail can be mounted on a continuous flat panel or plate
Distributed Processing Enables Even More Functionality
- Output modules are programmable for user-defined waveforms
- Discrete I/O modules have seven high level functions:
- Pulse Counter
- Frequency Counter
- Waveform Measurement
- Time Between Events
- Frequency Generator
- PWM Generator
- One-Shot Pulse Generator
Multiple Software Options
- Intuitive Graphical Control Software
"Our passion at Dataforth Corporation is designing, manufacturing, and marketing the best possible signal conditioning, data acquisition, and data communication products.
Our mission is to set new standards of product quality, performance, and customer service."
Dataforth Corporation, with more than thirty years of experience, is the worldwide leader in Instrument Class® Industrial Electronics – rugged,
high performance signal conditioning, data acquisition, and data communication products that play a vital role in maintaining the integrity of industrial automation,
data acquisition, and quality assurance systems. Our products directly connect to most industrial sensors and protect valuable measurement and control signals
and equipment from the dangerous and degrading effects of noise, transient power surges, internal ground loops, and other hazards present in industrial environments.
Dataforth spans the globe with more than 50 International Distributors and US Representative Companies. Our customers benefit from a team of over 130 sales people
highly trained in the application of precision products for industrial markets. In addition, we have a team of application engineers in our Tucson factory ready
to solve any in-depth application questions. Upon receipt of an RFQ or order, our Customer Service Department provides fast one-day delivery information turnaround.
We maintain an ample inventory that allows small quantity orders to be shipped from stock.
Dataforth operates under an ISO9001:2008 quality management system.