DSCP, SCTP Series
DSCP ProductsDataforth's DSCP series of products, along with the DSCL product line, provides a complete family of loop and universal AC/DC powered isolator and transmitter models in component, DIN rail, panel, and head-mount packages.
- Basic loop-powered isolators
- Wide-range AC/DC powered isolators and transmitters
- Fixed-gain models
- Hardware, software, and dip-switch configurable models
Depending on the model, they accept a wide range of voltage, current, thermocouple, and RTD input signals, then filter, isolate, amplify, linearize, and convert them to high-level analog outputs for use in data acquisition, test and measurement, and control system applications.
They protect measurement and control signals and connected equipment from noise, transient power surges, internal ground loops, and other hazards present in industrial environments.
Compact 6.2mm Signal Converters
Dataforth's family of compact DSCP signal converters includes seven different models, each housed in an ultra-slim 6.2mm case.
- Ideal for applications in limited space
- Dip-switch configuration
- 3 power supply options
- 3.67" x 0.24" x 4.04" (93.1mm x 6.2mm x 102.5mm) casing
- 1.6 oz (45g) per module
- Full Family of Loop Isolators and Transmitters
- Signal Powered Passive Loop Isolator Models
- Wide Range 24 to 60V or 85 to 230V AC/DC Powered Models
- Jumper and Software Configurable Models
- 6.2mm Dip-switch Configurable Models
- 4000Vrms Isolation
- PCB, DIN Rail, Panel Mount, or Instrument Head Mounting
- Multiple Channels per Package Available
- No Recalibration or Maintenance Required
- Fault Detection of Input Signal Available
- CE Compliant
- Manufactured per RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
Products and Ordering
When those terminals are connected together, that isolation is cancelled, so the input of the device the module output is driving can no longer float.
Module still retains 1500Vrms withstand capability to the T/C or other type of input when pin 6 and 8 are tied together.