DSCT Series: Isolated DIN Rail Mount 2-Wire Transmitters. Dataforth
Isolated DIN Rail Mount 2-Wire Transmitters
Dataforth's DSCT series of loop powered 2-wire transmitters consists of seven family groups with a total of 48 transmitter models that interface to a wide variety of voltage, current, temperature and position measuring devices.
- DSCT 2-wire transmitters condition and send analog signals from sensors located in the field to monitoring and control equipment, usually computers, located thousands of feet away in central control areas
- They accept a wide range of inputs, including millivolt, volt, milliamp, thermocouple, RTD, potentiometer, and slide wire
- They operate on power from a 2-wire signal loop and modulate the supply current to represent the input signal within a 4 to 20mA range
CUSTOM SIGNAL CONDITIONING
Custom modules are available: consult factory for minimum quantity and pricing details on custom input ranges, output ranges, bandwidth, and other key parameters.
3D CAD Models
Dimensions & Accessories
- ±0.03% Accuracy (Typical)
- ±0.01% Linearity
- 1500Vrms Transformer Isolation & 240Vrms Field-side Protection
- ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 Transient Protection
- Wide Loop Supply Voltage, 10.8V to 60V
- 5-Pole Low-Pass Filtering
- Up to 160dB CMR
- 85dB NMR at 60Hz, 80dB at 50Hz
- Protected Against Reverse Connection of Loop Voltage
- -40°C to +80°C Operating Temperature
- Mounts on DIN Rail EN 50022, 35x7.5 or 35x15
- CSA C/US Certified (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D)
- CE Compliant
- Manufactured per RoHS Directive (EU) 2015/863 (RoHS 3)
Products and Ordering
DSCAX-01 labeled 1 2 3 4.
DSCAX-02 labeled 5 6 7 8.
Keywords/Phrases: DSCA terminal blocks, replacement terminal blocks, DSCA replacement terminal blocks, DSCT terminal blocks, DSCT replacement terminal blocks
With the DIN rail mounted horizontally on a vertical panel, hang the hook at the top rear of the module over the top edge of the DIN rail.
Then rotate the module down so the bottom rear corner of the module touches the bottom edge of the DIN rail.
Then push on the bottom front corner of the module until you hear and feel a click. Push and pull the front of the module to ensure it is securely held on the DIN rail.
To remove the module, do the following.
Using a small screwdriver, insert it into the slot on the movable clip (red for DSCA & DSCT) under the bottom rear corner of the module.
Rotate the body of the screwdriver toward the body of the module until the movable clip disengages the bottom edge of the DIN rail and you can rotate the module upward.
Then you can unhook the module from the top edge of the DIN rail.
Keywords/Phrases: DSCA, DSCT, DIN rail module, mounting, removing
Keywords/Phrases: DSCA zero, DSCA span, DSCT zero, DSCT span, DSCA adjustment, DSCT adjustment, trimpots