You already guessed it, Dataforth's isolated signal conditioners answer all the problems associated with each item!
1. Dataforth's 3-way isolation eliminates crosstalk problems
2. Dataforth's withstand is 1500Vrms common-mode voltage continuous
3. Dataforth's normal-mode rejection exceeds 85dB at 60Hz
4. Dataforth's common-mode rejection exceeds 160dB at 50Hz or 60Hz
5. Dataforth provides 240Vrms continuous overload protection reverse polarity protection, and ANSI / IEEE C37.90.1-1989 transient protection!
Please read our white paper Why-Isolation
(65KB pdf) and pass it along to all interested associates.