It is too easy to search the internet! You can find dozens of wonderful new semiconductors, fantastic new op-amps, dc-to-dc power sources, and in a matter of minutes you can create the next generation signal conditioner! Right? Well, not really!
Parts, and now days "inexpensive parts" are but a small part of an analog design. So, we've put together Dataforth's "Top Ten Reasons" you want to Buy (and NOT Build) your signal conditioners.
For the details, see our 1 page 54Kb PDF table
Here's the summary of our Top Ten Buy vs. Build Table
A purchased Dataforth system is --
1. Scalable - You can easily add or remove channels
2. Flexible - You can change function types per channel
3. Serviceable - You provide the shortest mean-time-to-repair
4. Easier to Apply - Instrument-like interfaces for all connections
5. A Vendor Item - You purchase a professional/expert analog subassembly
6. Agency Approved - You benefit from CSA, FM, CE, or other Certs
7. Tested - You receive test reports from Dataforth for each channel
8. Lower in Lifetime Costs - We buy components for high-volume production
9. Inventoried - We carry thousands of signal conditioners in stock
10. Upgradable - Simple upgrade path; simply drop-in design improvements!
Remember, our Application Engineers can assist you with signal conditioner selection over the phone or via fax and email. Call Dataforth at 520-741-1404 (fax 520-741-0762) or Email us at email@example.com