Return Material Authorization (RMA) Procedure
To return a product for repair:
Please contact the company from which you purchased the item. If you purchased the item directly from Dataforth, call Dataforth Customer Service at 520-741-1404 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return a product for refund, exchange, or credit:
Please be sure that the product really has a problem. Some percentage of products returned to Dataforth actually have no problems! Most of these cases are due to errors in another device connected to the input or output of the Dataforth product. Often an email or call to Tech Support will help resolve the problems. This can save you a lot of time as well as cost of shipping the product back to us. Our email address is email@example.com, and our phone number is 520-741-1404.
If it is determined that you have a real functional problem, please follow the procedure below:
1. Fill-in Dataforth's RMA Request Form ,
2. Submit the form using the button at the bottom of the form,
3. We will reply within one business day with an RMA number,
4. Suitably package the item in an anti-static bag and bubble wrap,
5. Ship your package to:
RMA # _____
3331 E Hemisphere Loop
Tucson, AZ 85706
6. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for the repair to be completed. Upon receipt of your package, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to discuss the status. When we return the product to you we will include a note on the problem found and repairs made.
1. Ensure that your packaging is sufficient to protect the product in transit. Use anti-static bags and bubble wrap.
2. Clearly identify the name, phone number, and email address of our contact person.
3. Mark RMA# on the exterior of the package.