Configurable Voltage/Current Input Signal Conditioner, DIN Mount
The DSCP81 can interface to either a current or voltage input and provide a current or voltage output. The input filter characteristics, input and output ranges, input signal linearization, signal inversion, and optional alarm relay output are all software configurable by the user. The input signal may be linearized using up to 50 points of interpolation. Optionally, the user may specify all configurable parameters and request factory configuration.
Two models are available offering wide-range power supply connection: 24 to 60VDC/AC, and 85 to 230VDC/AC. The DSCX-557 configuration software allows query, print-out and saving of configuration settings, display of input measurement value, and display of interpolation table points.
- Interfaces to Voltages up to ±1000VDC and Currents up to ±100mA
- Software Configurable Input Type and Range
- Software Configurable Filter
- 3700Vrms Transformer Isolation
- Supply Voltage of 24 to 60VDC/AC or 85 to 230VDC/AC
- Alarm Relay Output
- Mounts on Standard DIN Rail
- -25°C to +55°C Operating Temperature
- CE Compliant
We want your feedback!
We are interested in your feedback regarding our products. Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions regarding the SCM5B32 and how this product could apply to your application. Your feedback is very valuable to us and very much appreciated.