Signal Powered Fiber Optic Converter
The LDM80 is equivalent to a 3-wire, full duplex, RS-232 circuit. Handshake signals are locally connected as in Figure 1. Indicating LEDs come on during a "SPACE" on transmit or receive data. A TD/RD reversing DIP switch is provided for connection to DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) or DCE (Data Communication Equipment) ports.
- Data Rates to 19.2k Baud at 2.2 Miles (3.5km)
- 17dB Optical Link Power Budget
- Powered by RS-232 Host Port Signals
- Full Duplex Asynchronous Operation
- Indicating LEDs
- DCE/DTE Switch
- Designed for FCC Class A Requirements
- Complies with FCC Class A Requirements
- Pinned or Socketed RS-232 Connectors
- CE Compliant
We want your feedback!
We are interested in your feedback regarding our products. Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions regarding the SCM5B32 and how this product could apply to your application. Your feedback is very valuable to us and very much appreciated.