NEW 2-wire transmitters
Release Date: Jul 24 2001
NEW Low-Cost Programmable 2-Wire TransmittersIntroducing the DSCP20 along with other models in a family of low-cost, isolated and non-isolated, two-wire transmitters. The product family uses an application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) that allows easy-to-use software to program the device to thousands of various temperature measuring configurations!
Modules in the SCTP20 families also provide 3-way isolation up to 2300Vrms in DIN or head-mount "hockey-puck" packages.
For detailed spec please visit the following Dataforth website link:
DSCP/SCTP User Programmable Temperature Transmitters
- DIN rail mount package that's only 17mm (.67") wide
- Loop powered (no external power supply required)
- Configured with or without the 2-wire loop connection
- Configurable to all thermocouple or RTD (2, 3, or 4 wire) types
- Configurable to any range (to minimum 2mV TC, or 50C RTD)
- Configure cold junction compensation to be internal or external
- Configurable with zero point and output to be normal or inverted
- Configurable output response for open or short-circuit sensor (output can hold last value, specified value, or no signal)
- Configurable ripple suppression for 50Hz or 60Hz
- Configurable output time response from 2 to 50 seconds
- Configurable at each of 23 points on the interpolation table
- Configuration software runs in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. You can select COM1-4, You can trim the output and run simulations as well as password protect settings. Configuration software provides query, printout, and ability to save all settings. Reconfigure anytime! Memory holds the last configuration up to 40 years! No licensing issues. One copy of the software can program all of your Dataforth modules that contain the same ASIC (all DSCP20 and SCTP20 modules).
Was this content helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!