The easiest and most efficient development tool for use with the MAQ®20 Modular Data Acquisition and Control System.
The main screen of this out-of-the-box software shows a representation of the system including the communication
module and all installed I/O modules. This graphic is updated as I/O modules are added to or removed from the system.
- Create, save, and open graphical user interface projects
- Ideal for test, process, data collection, and data analysis applications
- Create customized projects in Presentation panel in 3 easy steps
- Use built-in functions in Acquire and Analyze panels without setup or configuration
- 18 high quality controls
- Short user-learning curve
- Integrated, across-the-board applicability
ReDAQ® Shape for MAQ®20 software also provides the most effective way to configure and
customize MAQ®20 functions for specific application requirements.
ReDAQ® Shape for MAQ®20 Toolbox Tools
- Text Box
- Chart Recorder
- XY Plot
- Picture Box
- Group Box
- Numeric Edit
- Discrete Waveform Graph
Leading-Edge PID Loop Control
» Learn more about PID Controllers.
- Integral in Both ReDAQ Shape for MAQ20 and IPEmotion Software
- Up to 32 PID Control Loops with ReDAQ Shape for MAQ20
- Faceplates Enable Engineer or Operator to Configure Loop Control Features and Monitor Processes
- Auto-Tuner Simplifies Control Loop Optimization
- Typical PID Applications
- Steam, Water, and Chemical Flow Control
- Tank Level Control
- Heat-Exchanger / Reactor Temperature Control
- Pressure Control