Loop Powered Isolator - DIN Mount
The input signal is chopped by a proprietary DC chopper circuit, isolation is provided by transformer coupling, a proprietary technique is used to suppress transmission of common mode spikes or surges, the output signal from the secondary of the transformer is reconstructed to the original input signal.
- No Power Supply Required, Signal Powered from 0-20mA (or 4-20mA) Input
- Simplified Wiring for Fast Installation
- Narrow 12.5mm DIN Package for High-Density Mounting
- No Recalibration or Maintenance Required
- 500Vrms Transformer Isolation
- Prevents Ground-Loop Problems
- Prevents the Transfer of Interference Voltages and Currents
- High Accuracy Over Full Span
- CE Compliant
We want your feedback!
We are interested in your feedback regarding our products. Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions regarding the SCM5B32 and how this product could apply to your application. Your feedback is very valuable to us and very much appreciated.