Each DSCL21 loop powered isolator provides a single channel of analog signal protection by electrically isolating its input from output for any DC process signal in the range of 0-20mA (or 4-20mA). The DSCL21 operates passively, obtaining its power from the transmitted signal.
The input signal is chopped by a proprietary DC chopper circuit, isolation is provided by transformer coupling, a proprietary technique is used to suppress transmission of common mode spikes or surges, the output signal from the secondary of the transformer is reconstructed to the original input signal.
- No Power Supply Required, Signal Powered from 0-20mA (or 4-20mA) Input
- Simplified Wiring for Fast Installation
- Narrow 12.5mm DIN Package for High-Density Mounting
- No Recalibration or Maintenance Required
- 500Vrms Transformer Isolation
- Prevents Ground-Loop Problems
- Prevents the Transfer of Interference Voltages and Currents
- High Accuracy Over Full Span
- CE Compliant
||Input Range||Output Range||Mechanical Format||Internal Power Supply||Isolation Voltage||Isolation Type||Accuracy||Supply Voltage
||0 to 20 mA
||0 to 20 mA
||±0.1% Span Typical (at 100 Ohm load)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Dataforth provide calibration reports for modules I purchased?
Yes we can provide calibration reports for the modules that you purchased.
You can either
a) visit https://www.dataforth.com/TestDataReport.aspx to search for Test Report Datasheets by Serial Number or
b) you can send us a list of model numbers and their serial numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the load resistance of a module affect the noise at the output?
Noise at the output of a module is independent of load resistance.