Dataforth's SLX300 data acquisition and control system features complete flexibility while providing 1500Vrms channel-to-channel and channel-to-system isolation for all channels. In addition, with the exhaustive selection of 8B modules, the mix of I/O functions can be changed at will. There are 89 analog I/O models and 14 industry standard digital models that may be used in SLX300. It may be used as a panel mounted back plane or in a metal, rack mount, 1U height package. Using Dataforth ReDAQ Shape software, almost any low to medium speed data acquisition and control solution can be achieved.
- Modbus RTU and TCP Support
- 1500Vrms Input-to-Output & Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- 240Vrms Field-Side Protection
- Wide I/O Selection
- Analog – 19 Product Families, 89 Models
- Digital – 6 Product Families, 14 Models
- Mix & Match Analog & Digital I/O
- Advanced Features Including Alarms, Counters, Timers, PWMs, and more
- -40 to +85°C Operating Temperature
- Free Configuration Software
- CE Compliant
- Hazardous Locations Certification, UL/CUL Class I, Div. 2, Gr A, B, C, D
- Manufactured per RoHS Directives
- Easy to use ReDAQ Shape Software
- LabVIEW VI’s and Programming Examples
We want your feedback!
We are interested in your feedback regarding our products. Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions regarding the SCM5B32 and how this product could apply to your application. Your feedback is very valuable to us and very much appreciated.