24 & 64-Channel Digital I/O Boards
The H1750 is designed to interface directly to either a 16- or 24-channel industry-standard solid-state relay rack (Dataforth part numbers SCMD-PB16 or SCMD-PB24). The H1770 will connect to a maximum of four 16-channel racks (SCMD-PB16). As with the SCM9B modules, up to 124 boards can be multidropped using RS-485 communications and SCM9B-A1000 repeaters.
The I/O channels may be configured to be inputs or outputs in any combination designated by the user. The input/output configuration may be changed at any time through the communications port. The I/O assignments are saved in nonvolatile memory and are automatically loaded when the unit is powered up. All boards are supplied with screw terminal plugs or ribbon connectors and captive mounting hardware.
- Computer Monitoring and Control of Standard Digital I/O Modules via RS-232 or RS-485
- Digital Inputs and Outputs Interface with Solid State Relays to Sense AC and DC Voltages
- Controls Digital Inputs and Outputs Individually
- User Can Define Any Bit as Input or Output
- 24- and 64-Channel Versions
- Expands up to 7936 Digital I/O Channels (124 Multidropped 64-Channel Boards)
- Read or Set 7936 Inputs or Outputs in Less Than 1s
- Mounts in 19" Racks
- Compatible with All SCM9B Products
- Same Command Set as 1700 Series Modules
- CE Compliant
We want your feedback!
We are interested in your feedback regarding our products. Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions regarding the SCM5B32 and how this product could apply to your application. Your feedback is very valuable to us and very much appreciated.